Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My, oh my....

Things have certainly been busy.  So busy that I have totally pushed this little blog to the side-Sorry folks!

I have literally felt as though my head has been spinning the past 6 weeks.  As though I just can't get my stuff together.  I feel pulled in different directions.
 I have begun my new job and have been out of training for about two weeks.  Its a lot of information and a lot of energy.  Its been a little overwhelming.  Plus, I'm acting as Assistant Director for Othello which opens in just a couple of weeks at StageCenter Theatre!  Its been an adventure, that is for sure.  Its going to be awesome, though.  Also, Ryan and I have been very busy getting things together to move forward in our relationship.  Its all very exciting but I feel as though my head is spinning. Its as though I'm unbalanced.
I feel frustrated about some of these things.  For instance, when I was hired at my job I was hired to work a full-time, "8-5" job which is why I accepted the position and (surprise) it is not 40 hrs a week when I was already taking a pay cut.  I found this out when I only had two days left of training.  Its disappointing. 
I am praying for guidance and for calm.  Its frustrating because I felt such a sense of relief upon being offered the job. Now, I'm frustrated and overwhelmed.
Oh well.

In other news, I have been given the date in which I will be doing the Anthem again for the Brazos Valley Bombers.  I'll be on home plate on June 12th at 7pm.  Come out and watch some baseball!

Hopefully, I will have something a little more exciting to write about sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment