Well, well, well...we made it. Well, almost.
This Friday will be the anniversary of the day that Ryan and I first met. It was definitely not a first date of dreams! Little did he know what he might have been signing up for! For a person that has a 'no-weirdo' policy and thought he would never have a dog in the house, he has definitely come a long way! Ryan has made the cut and officially became mine and Lefty's person.
If you you've read my previous post, you probably know that things for us at the moment aren't necessarily perfect but we are both very happy, nonetheless. We are still growing-still adjusting. I think it will be a bad time if that ends, though.
Relationships aren't always perfect and that's just part of it. There are fights and misunderstandings and frustrations. There are times when you can't get enough of each other and times where you cannot wait to get time to yourself. How ignorant we all are in our teenage years! We think that if we don't have the warm-fuzzys and aren't smiling all the time then we aren't in-love. Love isn't supposed to be a battlefield either. Whoever came up with that is an idiot! Its not supposed to be super easy or super stressful. Its supposed to be somewhere in the middle, I think. Its supposed to be a work in process. Because people change and so love changes, too. I think its important for people to understand that love is definitely a verb. "...to love someone is an active experience." (Sheryl Paul)
That is all that I have for you today....
Tune in Friday for something special!
No comments:
Post a Comment