We rang in the new year quietly at home after watching the Aggies kick butt and trying to put together an insane puzzle.
We had champagne at midnight and then Ryan fell asleep on the couch. All the jumping around and yelling at the tv during the game must have worn him out! It was very nice to have an evening home for NYE, though.
We have been having so much fun this holiday. We travelled around 700 miles for the Christmas holiday and we were all VERY tired but enjoyed every minute of it! I feel privileged to be a part of some great families.
I don't really have any emotions to explain or anything about the past year or the coming one. We are in the same position as before, to be frank. I have made a list, however, of promises I have made to make this year different for myself as well as our household.
I will be positive. I will make more of an effort to be optimistic and positive.
I will be calmer, or try to.
I will find success in what I do, no matter what it is. I will not judge my success by comparing to other's.
I will continue to love all others.
I will read more.
We will be healthy.
We will speak openly about what bothers us, no matter how uncomfortable it might be.
We will share quiet time with God as a couple every day.
AND...
We will take Lefty to the park more often.
We are all looking forward to 2014!

No comments:
Post a Comment